This weeks challenge is called growth. I chose this challenge as it is something that is very close to my heart. My reason for choosing this theme is that, this is the new theme to my life and I would like to grow in all aspects of my life,for the rest of my life.
As you know per my previous blogpost (Super extend winged out Mascara) I received two products from beauty bulletin and I promised you a how to video, and here it is.
Thanks once again for all the likes,views and comments on my previous video.Please don’t forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel.All comments,opinions and tips or tricks is welcome.
If there is anything you would like to see either on the blog or the vlog please let me know and I will be happy to oblige.
After entering the fabulous Braai Boy Braai Challenge about a week ago(Bobby Shmurda definitely comes to mind lol). I have started seeing more and more things to compliment a awesome braai(barbecue).Last August we went to the fat cactus restaurant for my brothers’ birthday and I had a taste of Nachos and loved it(probably because I am a huge fan of the tortilla).So yesterday when my colleague made this at work I knew I had to try my own version of it.So here goes,the ingredients are as follows ;
As you know I just recently started a food segment on the blog, but what you don’t know is that I have entered a braai competition,hosted by Braai Boy the guy who challenged himself to braai everyday for a whole year,click on his name to head on over to the facebook page and vote for your favourite recipe.
So Hubby-Goal D Locks and I set off to complete this challenge.
– You may not buy your ingredients before 1 May, and the photo of your till slip needs to reflect that.
– You need to send me 1 pic from your braai which I will upload to my FB page.
– Entries will be uploaded as and when they arrive, but I’m not always behind a PC, so I’ll guarantee they are uploaded within 24 hours of receiving them.
– This will then link through to the post on your own blog.
– There will be a public voting mechanism to decide the winner.
– The public needs to score 3 (or more) recipes to enter for a prize of their own.
– They will be asked to give a score out of 10 for the best use of the R200 budget.
– The winner is the recipe with the highest average score.
– In the case of a tie, the recipe with the most likes wins (nobody is allowed to canvass for likes though).
– You will be refunded the amount you spent at the Spar (up to R200) to cater your braai.
– Your braai needs to cater for 4 people.
– The budget does not need to include drinks, wood/charcoal, basic spices (Saffron/truffle oil etc. would need to come from the budget).
– The winner receives R750 and runner up gets R250. The loser scores themselves a “paplepel”.
I woke up early this morning to watch a boxing match,something I have never watched or done in my life before.Today was the first full match I have ever watched but I am sure that I would be more qualified to have judge that match than the those judges were.
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Firstly disappointed in the fact that I got up to watch either a track and field event or an episode of Barney(still a bit confused on that one)
I have seen street fights that were worse than that.
This was clearly match fixing!To those people that claim Mayweather was the better fighter because he played smart,oh please!
My friend once said running away is also another form of fighting and all of us burst out laughing.Clearly Mayweather heard that saying and decided to go with that.
We knew from the start that Mayweather would win nevermind if he actually did or not.
I am now a Pacquiao fan forever.
I always used to think people were hating on Floyd but clearly I too am now apparently a hater.
The crowd boo’ed the winner and cheered for the loser of this fight goes to show that money in actual fact rules the world.
Dissappointed to the max. Manny said it perfectly he didn’t do nothing.
And how about that interviewer,wtf was up with that stuffing his BS propoganda down our throat and take advantage of Manny’s poor English, sies on you.
Here is my question to the Mayweather yay sayers. If Manchester United(coz they are the most hated soccer club around the world) should have parked the bus,played home and chose the ref and third officials would you still be singing the same tune?
And the second is the products I will be reviewing today Avon’s SuperExtend Liquid Liner and Mascara.
About 10 hours ago, it was announced that the latest actor to play the Joker will be Jared Leto.
Now I have my reservations about this, but everyone else had them when it was announced that Heath Ledger would be playing the Joker and look how that turned out(he won an oscar).
|Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman(1989)|
Thanks to Newsrama we have some fan reactions to the news of Heath Ledger being cast as The Joker in The Dark Knight.
As summer is drawing to a close and most of the fashion shows for the AW 2015 season have been showcased,one of the stand out colours for the season is definitely GREY.
A few weeks ago,I posted about the new GREY hair trend and I see it has been picking up in popularity in my news feed and timeline.Click here to see my previous post.