As you know I just recently started a food segment on the blog, but what you don’t know is that I have entered a braai competition,hosted by Braai Boy the guy who challenged himself to braai everyday for a whole year,click on his name to head on over to the facebook page and vote for your favourite recipe.
So Hubby-Goal D Locks and I set off to complete this challenge.
– You may not buy your ingredients before 1 May, and the photo of your till slip needs to reflect that.
– You need to send me 1 pic from your braai which I will upload to my FB page.
– Entries will be uploaded as and when they arrive, but I’m not always behind a PC, so I’ll guarantee they are uploaded within 24 hours of receiving them.
– This will then link through to the post on your own blog.
– There will be a public voting mechanism to decide the winner.
– The public needs to score 3 (or more) recipes to enter for a prize of their own.
– They will be asked to give a score out of 10 for the best use of the R200 budget.
– The winner is the recipe with the highest average score.
– In the case of a tie, the recipe with the most likes wins (nobody is allowed to canvass for likes though).
– You will be refunded the amount you spent at the Spar (up to R200) to cater your braai.
– Your braai needs to cater for 4 people.
– The budget does not need to include drinks, wood/charcoal, basic spices (Saffron/truffle oil etc. would need to come from the budget).
– The winner receives R750 and runner up gets R250. The loser scores themselves a “paplepel”.